I hate meeces to pieces

sdlsaginaw

Steven Lawson
Weather in the PNW has basically sucked for some time now.

Yesterday was supposed to be good, but morning looked questionable so I drove the truck.

Today was going to be nice and the morning was cool but good (FINALLY!). :sun: I backed the X out of my shop and popped the trunk to get my windbreaker.

Darned if I wasn't looking at a pile of fiberglass insulation on top of my chewed-up windbreaker and a rather guilty looking grey creature briefly staring up at me before scurrying into the bodywork. :hrmph:

I hope it enjoys its last taste of peanut butter before departing this world full of free nesting materials. :jedi:

Me too...

Hey Steven,

I had one get in our Suburban a couple weeks ago. I didn't die there, but the smell from it's urine and feces is overwhelming. I found the source of the smell and sprayed it down with white vinegar after a good vacuuming. The smell is better, but I think it will need another treatment.

I hope for your case that it doesn't die somewhere in the bodywork after it dines on it's last meal.

-Dean

I feel your pain...

Two years in a row now my X's rear trunk has been a love shack for those little rodents...

Funny (not really) thing is that in the garage next to the X is a Triumph, MG and a Fiat Spider... but the little guys always roost in the X.

I also feel your pain....

Before BB-4RE was rebuilt...

bb4refreeloadersmtu9.jpg

Two down!

Gotta love snap traps and peanut butter. Got one in the back trunk and one on the speaker deck. Emptied, re-bated and reset the traps, see if there are any more in the morning.

Crunchy, Super Crunch, or Smooth???

Skippy, Jif or the store brand? What works best for you?

HA!

What really amazes me is to find a highly sensitive trap completely licked clean and as you pick it up it goes off! HA! I've "reloaded" sometimes as many a 6 or 7 times... but usually I win in the end. Gotta give them credit!

Shootem

Yea, yea!!! I hate Antipoos, toooooo! The answer is to get yurself a .357 shooter and blast the little loveable critters!!! Of course, you could hitem with an Atomilic Bomb!!! Kinda hard to find one, though (just Googleit). You might have to go to Iran to buyit!!! Ha!!! Count Jack

I Hate Meeces To Pieces 2!

This is the third year in a row I had to evict the critters. First was the spare tire compartment (with spare in place) and using the engine bay as food storage. The only damage was the passenger seat belt. Next year it was the rear trunk. This year it was the front trunk and under the windshield next to the wiper motor. Most of the nesting material came from the carpet on the passenger side.

I still haven't got the car running this year due to a bad gas tank and radiator. I get twitchy when I am working under the car and hear scratching noises. I feel that I'm being watched!!

I have tried all sorts of things, but I'm losing this fight...

I already dred this winter's storage. :hrmph:

Hey Thomas,

You don't think your cars are "too good" for the little critters now, do ya? Ha! ;)

A picture like that is too classic to ignore. All in fun. :D

Joe, Get that car up here

so we can fix yer problems. I've got everything you need here.

Just need time...

Thanks Bob

I have a tank and had the radiator re-cored.

Right now the car is two feet off my garage floor waiting for these parts to get back in. It's killing me not having it so far this summer.

I should set traps, because I am not sure all the tenants are out.

Life is what happens when you need to fix your Fiat!

Back