I moved!

Steve Hoelscher

True Classic
Hi Everybody,

Its been a few months since I have visited here and even longer since I posted because for the last few months, as some of you already know, I was preparing to move. In 2010 I moved to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia as I was working for a company based in Northern Virginia (Ashburn). I left them in the fall of 2017 and have had no reason to remain there since. After much discussion my wife and I decided to relocate to East Tennessee and have bought a temporary home just outside of Knoxville.

We wanted to move back south and had considered returning to my home town of Huntsville, Alabama but also considered Nashville and Charlotte. Knoxville won out due to the fact my wife has family here, I have a lot of friends here and it is an ideal location for me to locate for business travel.

We bought a home that will serve as a temporary residence while we shop for 3-5 acres of land to build on.

I know we have a number of members in the area and I am looking forward to meeting you all once things settle down some.

-Steve

We're almost neighbors now. I should start coming by unannounced all the time asking why my X1/9 is making this funny noise....

no, not really, but great to welcome Steve to beautiful East TN!

If you are lucky, you can watch Steve completely dismantle a 5-speed in about three and a half minutes while he tells you what's wrong with each part!

Back