IAP Customer Appreciation Day - Charlottesville, VA

roadbox

True Classic
Hey All,

Saturday 9/18 was IAP's 2nd annual customer appreciation day. A good group from DC Fiats drove down together from the DC Metro area. Not very exciting driving as rt 29 is all straight road, but it was pleasant cruise with friends with lot's of chilling time in IAP's parking lot.

IAP raffled prizes and provided a hotdog lunch. Two of our DCF regulars won "best" for their cars in a popular vote. Chris Fumagalli won for his outstanding 68 Fiat "AC" Coupe and Ron Cunningham won with his 71 Fiat Spider.

Several regulars here had their Exxes on hand as well.

Here's a link to some pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/roadbox128/IAPDay2010

Enjoy

John O.

Thanks for the pictures

There was a blue X1/9 that had nothing standard. The rear trunk was just the amps for the stereo under cleat plastic. He was running 15 inch wheels , racing seats and more.

It was neat that our 10 Fiat convoy from DC had 4 X1/9s, 4 spiders and 2 coupes. Big difference from 10 Years ago.

I think most here

know that "blue X1/9 with nothing standard". It's an awesome car and won the X1/9 class. After 8 hours in that car my ears were ringing a little. I could still hear it in my head that night. It was a blast, a great day, and a fun show. thank you Tom.

Ya, Tom's X is pretty spectacular. He's put A LOT of love into that blue devil. No surprise he won the "best" X.

John O.

Thanks! Here are some more pics

I had a GREAT time talking to everyone. So much in fact that I didn't get very many photos of all the great looking Italian cars that were there. I would like to thank the Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club for inviting me to join their convoy heading east after the show. The two-lane highway drive was much more scenic and enjoyable than the 3 hours of highway driving that Pablo and I saw on the way there.

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg