In need of an 82 wiring diagram!

JDExSquid

Dodge 2.2TII Swap
I need a wiring diagram specifically for an 82 model. My courtesy light won't extinguish and the buzzer won't turn off, except when I pull the key. I've pulled both door switches and I'm getting ground from somewhere.

Thanks
Jim

I've got that one, but unfortunately

it's for the later cars with the blade type fuses. It's close, but some of the wire colors are off. It's the subtle differences that are kicking my tail! I need to find out the common thread between the door chime and the courtesy light. Neither will go off, except the door chime when I pull the key.

Jim

Diagram

Hi Jim

I just scanned the diagrams from my '81 Mitchell manual - email me at mwandjh*insightbb.com and I will reply with the pdf attached.

I believe these are pretty good diagrams, the latest I have is '81, but I believe it should be the same as '82.

JHH

Problem solved!

Thanks for the wiring diagram! It gave me the hint that I needed. I had a pinched ground wire under the frunk release handle. It was loose after the new carpet. I tightened it a day or so ago and inadvertently pinched the wire. Thanks to all who responded!

Jim

Back