In praise of Midwest X1/9

DaleS

uh, maybe
Matt, if you are reading this you better stop now – we don’t want you get’n the Big Head!

I sent an email to Matt a few days ago where I outlined my problems with a product that I purchased from his store. Sadly, this wasn’t the first time I have selected the wrong item for use on my car but Matt’s response has always been the same. Please see his response below:

“I am sorry for the complications on this, I am sorry for the problems. I sincerely appreciate the candid feedback, I will be happy to offer you a refund if you wish. Just drop it in snail mail with a copy of this email and we’ll take care of you.”

What a stand-up guy. Thanks Matt!

Matt is totally customer service oriented.

When FEDEX bent a part, he quickly replaced it for free, including shipping, and he even threw in a piece of wood so the replacement one didn't get bent. Fast shipping and reasonable prices.

Dave

I have always had

wonderful service and advice from Matt Brannon. I was so fortunate to live within a few miles of his operation until recently, and have had the opportunity to know Matt, his family and even their two dogs. He truly knows how to treat people, and has great knowledge of these odd little cars.

Last edited:
Multiple good coments about MidWest

I have nothing but praises for the website, service, shipping, an for the help and recommendations he takes the time to offer.
When there's a snag, Matt fixes things for me.

THIS IS CRAZY:

I confirmed an order on Sunday (april 5th)
He confirmed shipping on Monday (April 6th)
I got the parts (big box of struts and stuff) at my post office on Wednesday (april 8th)

Considering the parts are coming from Ohio and i live outside of montreal, this is ridiculous. Snail mail from montreal comes to my house in 2-3 days...I thinks they beamed he parts to my post office.

Bravo.
dany

Another satisfied customer

I'll weigh in also. Matt is the man. He's working on solving a problem with the steering rack in my '74 right now. I hadn't expected to hear from him until tomorrow, but he responded twice to me on Easter Sunday. Man, this guy is dedicated. Matt, our collective hats are off to you.

Me too.

Order placed 07/04/09. Parts arrived on the other side of the world 15/04/09.

Many thanks Matt.

Regards,

Brian

Back