Interesting front end

Nice custom job!

Babel fish translation >>>

Fiat x1/9 1,4 I upset black, year ' 79 (inportata from the Swiss in the ' 89), anteriaore bumper in glass-reinforced plastic in ink with faretti fog light, slightly increased mudguard, reconstructed dashboard with additional instruments (press I upset, temp oil, press oil, voltmeter) flying sport omp (not visible in photo), seats 2 years of life sportswomen black 70 years skin/velvet, motor 1,4 I upset (of one I upset 1,4 I upset racing 2° series telephone exchange ignezione and centralila accen. ) equipped of intercooler, turbine originates them, sport filter, pump external benzine. vain the posterior door objects is eliminated in order to make to breathe the motor better, circles in alloy model 1500cc. Included in the price numerous reciprocations auto body and motor. Some imperfection of auto body (rust dots) Price 4100 Euros, visible ROME zone

I like it too...

That's a much more modern look without being too radical.

BTW Chris, What kind of wheels are on your car and what size?

They look GREAT!

T

Yes, I see that BUT

Did ya notice one of the lenses is broken off? Not such a good idea.
Those LED Driving lights I showed you the other day are $75 each! :mallet:

Is the IDEA and the LOOK and...

... besides, if yur careful loading it in the trailer, you won't break any lenses!

HAHAHA!

6x14

BTW Chris, What kind of wheels are on your car and what size?

Hey, thanks for the compliment. They're 6x14" Team Dynamic wheels that I bought back in '97. They're a similar design to the TSW Blade that was all the rage at the time, but they were cheaper. I run 185-55-14 rubber without too many issues.

That'll be an Uno T Mk2 engine

The Punto GT has the throttle linkage on the left hand side of the butterfly. The UT Mk2 has it on the right hand side and you can use the original X1/9 throttle linkage with some minor mods. The big black throttle position switch also says UT Mk2.

Not sure about that interheater! At least he's fitted a fan but the air filter is getting a nice hot air bath.

Cheers R

Back