Is this standard equipment?

Dave Bassett

True Classic
Don't know what to think.

Attachments

• Radio Surround.jpg
    Radio Surround.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 141
it is not the first one of those consoles i have seen. Was probably a dealer option retrofit for a stereo mount.
Thanks. I had not seen one. It is poorly installed but probably salvageable. It does make the passenger area feel confining.

My Sports Coupe had a similar one which I promptly discarded. I sort of regret that. Not that I want it in my car, it would just be an interesting thing to have.

Mine was steel with vinyl over it.

It has to come out, at least for proper installation. There isn't anywhere else for a radio, although since I mostly listen to Sirius/XM, it could go in the frunk with just a channel and volume knob. I only listen to three or four channels that are all close together.

It has to come out, at least for proper installation. There isn't anywhere else for a radio, although since I mostly listen to Sirius/XM, it could go in the frunk with just a channel and volume knob. I only listen to three or four channels that are all close together.
If you are listening to the radio, your exhaust system is not loud enough. Magnaflow!

Back