ISO Adjustable Cam Gear

jjay911

True Classic
A little birdy tells me these can be found in South America but dont know anyone who can ship them. Does anyone have a source at present to find one? I need one like last week.. Thanks. JJ

Closer than South America

Vick lists one, and Jason Miller is also a good bet.

Jason Miller is the man...

I just picked up a new one from him. Make sure you specify one with the guard on it, the one I had did not have a guard and I was not able to use it since I had installed the Electromotive.

Hey JJ, I have an Apple Motors adjustable gear that you can have for $50 if you want it. Just like this... http://applemotors.com/camgear.htm

I think it would work well, I never used it myself. I have all of the little adjustable inserts too. Let me know if you want it.
Brett

Would you be interested in something like this? Make me a good offer.

SOHCtiminggear.jpg
SOHCtiminggear1.jpg

Cam gear search too

I have been looking for one too. Vicks has told me they are out and that none will be available for some time. The company that use to make them no longer will. I talked with Matt at Midwest Bayless, they are out too, but some are coming in fairly soon. I know it is not ASAP, but just letting you know what I have found out. Good luck!!

FiatPlus shows one in stock - might want to call Chris to confirm if its really there. I have one of his. It was a tight fit on my custom alquati 35/75 but was fine on a stock one. I know that the 4 bolt ones are easier/quicker to adjust but I feel like having 6 is a little more secure (IMO).

205.jpg

FiatPlus shows one in stock - might want to call Chris to confirm if its really there.

Our web store is updated hourly. No need to call to confirm if we have something shown on the store (especially if it has a picture!). But if you would rather talk before buying, I am here from 1-6 weekdays pacific time.
When Amy gets back from maternity leave we will be back to 8-4 or 8-6, depending on the day...

Chris Obert

Back