It's official

djmarkc

Low Mileage
I can call myself a full-fledged member now after picking up an 85 Bertone yesterday. It's almost identical to my old 85 which was totalled when a woman pulled out in front of me five years ago. Only 20,000 miles, interior is spotless, seats have always been covered. Bought it from the original owner! Nice wheels, and the originals tossed in. Extra parts, a book and repair manual and a bra. There are about 4 very small surface rust spots but other than that very clean. I was lucky to find this only a hundred miles from home thanks to a post here.
Looking forward to many years here.

pict0006rdy.jpg

By djmarkc, shot with ALPHA SWEET DIGITAL at 2009-04-12
pict0013mpd.jpg

pict0003vpn.jpg

pict0001jpa.jpg

That's the one. There are six small surface rust spots, one dime size on each door sill, on above the passenger tail light under the trunk lid, one along seem under hood near headlight motor cover. One very small on the engine cover and a very very tiny one above the windshield. The windshield one is the only one visible to the eye without opening things. Love the wheels on it to, American Racing.

Congratulations

And the six spots of surface rust are the authentication marks of the X1/9. If they weren't there I'd have suspected your car is a fraud.
Be happy

Congrats djmarkc

Nice looking X and just in time for the warm weather. Enjoy it!

Back