Jack band/holder

SciFi65

True Classic
Does anyone have an extra tire jack band available that holds it in place when stored? Have a friend looking for one for his X so thought I'd ask the brothers/sisters here :)

Does anyone have an extra tire jack band available that holds it in place when stored? Have a friend looking for one for his X so thought I'd ask the brothers/sisters here :)

I am also looking for one.

Thanks in advance.

Jack stand Band

Seems they are hard to find. I was not able to get the right one. I think I got one from a different Fiat that is a little longer than what we need. Before then I used bungie type material that worked well keeping the jack in its place.

I am sure I am violating rules here, but since a couple of you guys also say you want them, this public post saves me from privately emailing all of you with a link to my web store which has the currently available jack & tool box strap offered http://www.fiatplus.com/tool-box-rubber-fixing-strap-c-10661-p-1-pr-276585.html
I have used them without issue on X1/9s myself, but as some folks pointed out, it may not mount the tools & jack as securley as you might desire.
Chris Obert

X19 jack strap

B- Talked to Matt today at Vick Auto Sport.
Rubber hold down strap for the jack or the toolkit part number 81-0341 for 7.95. Thanx for the post :)

Back