Just came across this on CL

I might have that little trim piece that goes above the vent just in front of the sail panel. Yours if you want it.

In an earlier post you talked about the non-operational tach and speedo. The tach is probably an electrical problem, but the speedo is cable driven, so that is something else.
Thanks, I'll pm you, would like that very much. So the inoperable gauges sounds will require some investigation, the previous owner has been hard to get details from on much of the previous history, so not sure it they stopped working at the same time or not. He had taken in on a long trip to Vancouver in the past couple of years so the car is pretty road worthy with new tires, battery and it looks like some new brake work done.

Scorpion speedos came in 2 parts with an emissions counter inline mounted to the transmission. Either section could be broken or it could just be unplugged from instrument cluster.

The one piece replacement cable is same as a X19. But is a bitch job to replace. I dunno, my butt speedo is more accurate than the Scorpion speedo that reads 5 parked.

Back