Lancia Beta Zagato cross over parts?

mblommel

True Classic
A friend of mine has just acquired a 79 Lancia Beta Zagato that's in bad shape just for the engine and wheels that he plans to keep for his Scorpion. He told me I could have any other parts off the car that might be useful on my X1/9. Can you guys think of anything that crosses over that I might be interested in getting? Nothing comes to mind, but I hate to pass up free stuff.:grin:

If the air horn works....

...grab it. Pretty loud, in comparison to the X. Will plug right in.
If the taillight assemblies are intact, they are worth over $100 each. Uncracked windshield washer tank and fusebox covers are rare, as well.

You could do the PBS brake conversion...

Grab the caliper brackets and disks. This is probably only cost-effective if you do the work yourself. If you farm out the machine work, you may be dollars ahead (and wind up with a better system) by going the Whoa brakes route.

Pete

cross over parts

The clock and dome lights are the same (late model anyway). Door handles and side marker lights too I think.

Not much else, maybe some of the electricals.

Looking at both my Zagato and...

....the other two we have here...the door handles are different...clock is the recessed type (not flush)...dome light is longer on Zagato. Calipers are valuable.

Short supply, yes...

...The company we have do our remanufacturing is a large national firm, and state that there really aren't a whole lot of cores to work with, at least on this side of the pond.

I'd be glad to...

...The company we have do our remanufacturing is a large national firm, and state that there really aren't a whole lot of cores to work with, at least on this side of the pond.

Send mine in to you for store credit - what are they worth?

Pete

Back