Look what is following me home...

fastx19

Administrator
My old race car!
20201214_113836_HDR.jpg

Cool!
What‘s the story?
Well, a number of years ago Mark and I were thinning out all of our Fiat stuff, including the 128 race car. It went to Brett who has held onto it, but with other obligations, was only able to store it. Fast forward to now, and my middle daughter wanting to do a project with me, so this just seems perfect. Plus, I really miss my 128's. Albert, if you are reading this, I am looking at you! ;)

Great story Eric!
This car goes way back have ridden in this car more than 20 years ago.
Does it still have its signature stove dash?
If you have one handy, please post a pic of the dash for those who haven't seen it.

Oh, and cool daughter!

P.S.: Oh, and does the car need some 40DCNFs?
The ones I bought from you almost 30 years ago are currently for sale. :)

Is this being converted to street use or just competition?
I don't know the daughters age, but I'm hoping the father-daughter project is to turn it into her first car. ;) Although that may not be the safest car for a teenager, but it would be a cool one. :cool:

It would take an amazing amount of work to make this a street car again. It is basically a shell with a roll cage in it right now. However, I am on track to find one of my other road cars and see if I can get it back. We shall see....

Great story Eric!
This car goes way back have ridden in this car more than 20 years ago.
Does it still have its signature stove dash?
If you have one handy, please post a pic of the dash for those who haven't seen it.

Oh, and cool daughter!

P.S.: Oh, and does the car need some 40DCNFs?
The ones I bought from you almost 30 years ago are currently for sale. :)
That would be really funny to get those back. I honestly don't know what I am going to do for induction. The best setup I had for quite a while was a single 40 DCNF. Let me know what you are thinking for a price... Hope you are doing well, its been a long time since I have seen you. Maybe one of these days in the future!

Well, a number of years ago Mark and I were thinning out all of our Fiat stuff, including the 128 race car. It went to Brett who has held onto it, but with other obligations, was only able to store it. Fast forward to now, and my middle daughter wanting to do a project with me, so this just seems perfect. Plus, I really miss my 128's. Albert, if you are reading this, I am looking at you! ;)

😬😳😛

Cool to see you got that 128 back!!....the yellow 76 still sitting in the garage in idling....life gets in the way ofcourse, but ive been accumulating lots of parts to make it as close to an european "Hot" Rallye version. Have a long list of really good goodies for it like honeycomb grille, original rallye euro dash gauges and steering wheel, Faza flares, original Faza rear lowering kit and wheel spacers, rear euro chrome bumper etc etc etc
Keep us posted on progress!!

Back