looking for a fiat 500

I wonder if anyone around here sells a fiat 500 60's 70's era, on good conditions.
local area of Southern California preference.

Thanks. :italia:

yes....

For you?.....new project???....if so, wohoooooo!!...:excited:

Hi Albert,

Yes, I looking for some 500 to enjoy weekends with my children, I can't go anywhere on my X1/9 with both of them. They grew up and they fight when I trying to go (alone) in my X1/9 for a quick trip saturday or sunday around the neighborhood. Next school period my son will go to elementary school (weekdays) and I won't have time to use my X1/9 on weekdays because the school is nearest to my job (I will carry them). but. blah blah blah .... is a good excuse to have one :wacko: (and keep my X1/9 too!...) he he..

saludos!.

Completely understand,that's why Ive been looking for a 128,and seems my dream will soon become a reality.Good luck with your search.If you find something in TX just Lmk!!!.......

I wonder if anyone around here sells a fiat 500 60's 70's era, on good conditions.
local area of Southern California preference.

Thanks. :italia:

Ricardo,
If you want an Autobianchi Bianchina I just finished one for a client. A couple of pictures are on the rear engined Fiat thread. The car's in Santa Cruz right now (and I'd like to see it leave as I need the space!)
Chris Obert

autobianchi

Ricardo,
If you want an Autobianchi Bianchina I just finished one for a client. A couple of pictures are on the rear engined Fiat thread. The car's in Santa Cruz right now (and I'd like to see it leave as I need the space!)
Chris Obert

Hi Chris,

Haa, I wish to own one of this

to04192013leftfront.jpg

but my budget range is not enough... :sad:

thanks!.

Hi Chris,

Haa, I wish to own one of this

to04192013leftfront.jpg

but my budget range is not enough... :sad:

thanks!.

I fully understand. The Bianchinas are up so much in auction that they can be professionally restored & still turn a profit for the owner/seller. The standard 500 hasn't done that yet, but I hope that changes as I have a nice USA version one to do when I can afford it.

Chris Obert

Back