Looking for an X !

Stephenf4563

Hi Guys,

I just aquired a 1980 X1/9 that was in a garage for the past 20 years, It seems to mostly be in good shape, but needs some TLC, Mostly trans and motor work is needed. Just putting a feeler out there to see if anyone in the Phila area has an X with body damage that might be looking to part with it.

just looking to take two cars and make one nice one !

cant wait to get this thing on the road !

thanks

_Steve

daily driver

Hi Steve, I have an 1985 daily driver. Driveline in good shape but the alternator has just gone out. Rust is showing in the shock towers, doors and R floor boards. I'm thinking about parting/parking it. Safe to drive if an alternator was swapped in. Let me know if you have any interest. Vermont.

1974 Fiat X19 - $4500 (Girard Estate)

Hi Steve,
Have you seen this?
Date: 2012-09-16, 8:57PM EDT
Reply to this post Reply to: rjbmw-3276516882*sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Green Machine.....Go Eagles!

I bought this Fiat with the intention of making it an "Eagles" Car to go along with my Phillies Fiat (1967 Red 500). Well after $1,300. in parts (including new brakes/cylinders, clutch, plugs, wires, and anything else an Italian mechanic with over 30 years experience suggested and another $900. in labor/paint, it is running very good and looks really sharp! The interior still needs to be completed. I removed the seats and then removed the rugs. The seats need to be replaced, I have nice sheepskin covers on them now:)

I am ready to order an Eagle to go on the front hood and wings for the doors. Though no indoor storage for the winter has made me re-think keeping it long term.

If you know about these cars they are really fun to drive. So if you are interested send me a note, or call my cell.

Lou

267-886-5444

The pictures are before and after with Green Machine and the 500 is just to show you my other Fiat:)

5Ia5G35X43Ef3Jf3H5c9g7b6866f5d954118a.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Back