Looking for another 87

dontilgon

True Classic
Keep me in mine if anything comes up. I should of never sold but you know the story, here I am again. For my final x it has to be black:headbang:

Are you looking for a project?

I have one that needs floorboards, not a rust bucket. Runs.
If interested, I'll set a price.

Geez Joe... I only know of ONE like that and its...

in Wyoming and two-tone red over black.

Anything else you are gonna haveta work on... or at least repaint.

I see you want:

1. A 1987
2. Black
3. Turn-key

That doesn't sound like too much if it was a 2011 Toyota Camry...

I have one that meets TWO of the THREE requirements... but its a '79.

Good luck with your search... and hopefully TIME is NOT of the essence. If so, you may haveta re-think your WANTS and your NEEDS.

Only one, eh..Tony.:whistle:
Joe's got great taste as that was my search criteria years back too..!

Pardon the tease..not selling..yet. :guitar:

OK... maybe there are THREE and maybe he does have...

great taste...

But the bottom line is that he appears to want it all NOW with no other effort except spending the money... and hopefully that isn't a restriction. So where are the ones that are AVAILABLE?

Maybe... So look Greg... you said your(s) are not for sale... but would you take a $100,000 for the top one with the CD30 wheels?

I do like the Euro Kit on the other one with the "E-Brake Delete" option. I have the same thing on my '79 but I hadta fabricate my own "parking brake".

Does your kit include one or two wheel chocks and can you get them in custom colors? And BTW, How much would it take for you to let go of this Eurosport model?

Hopefully Joe is watching... and is preparing an offer himself! You have too many cars anyway Greg... but I'm not pointing any fingers!

HA!

snooze & lose.

Joe musta been sleeping during the Glen Egan sale..
highest level restoration that went for what - $6900? on eBay.

Fraction of what it was worth & it didn't exactly sell overnight either..
1987 .. black..mint.

Joe next time >>> Buy it Now!
Just sayin'..:italia:

Joe musta been sleeping during the Glen Egan sale..
highest level restoration that went for what - $6900? on eBay.

Fraction of what it was worth & it didn't exactly sell overnight either..
1987 .. black..mint.

Joe next time >>> Buy it Now!
Just sayin'..:italia:

I thought that one didn't hit reserve. Did he sell it?

I check ebay time to time. Don't remember that one. Damn Greg , why don't you dangle a pair of 87 keys in front of me and pull them away some more. No worries though my weekend driver will do for now

Blk 87' w/Campagnola

Hey there, I,m Steve C. In Las Vegas. That is a picture of my 1987 Bertone with $2,000 Campy rims. The car has a cam+head from Midwest that Matt did for me last year, Allison header+exhaust& muffler, and K&n filter. It is for sale.
Ciao

phone dials?

you mean you'd rather have the speedline rims "I gave away"? You do not want any part of this car. I have a Ferrari steering wheel and MOMO shift knob. I gave the wht. stitched leather one & "b"-knob away!

Maybe not,if your commanding ferrari numbers. A simple stock black 87 the way it came from the factory is perfect for me.
Plus I like ferrari parts on a ferrari.Thanks

Back