Met my first Xweber

Felipe

Low mileage
Had the pleasure of meeting my first forum member in person. As I have said before this forum is truly a one of a kind group of people.

Dave, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in sunny south Florida. It was my pleasure meeting you and thank you for sharing your knowledge with this neophyte.

Good Meeting

Felipe,
You've got an outstanding, low mileage, NO RUST X! Fix a few of those small mechanical items and it'll serve you well. Plus, it will continue to be the only one you see on the road down there!
Dave

Had the pleasure of meeting my first forum member in person. As I have said before this forum is truly a one of a kind group of people.

Dave, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in sunny south Florida. It was my pleasure meeting you and thank you for sharing your knowledge with this neophyte.

You must be talkin about a different Dave :rolleyes: Haha j/k Daves a cool guy, very helpful and has cover my butt and helped me out on my car more then I can remember and without his coca cola trick the head would still be welded to the block. I'm happy for you that you got to meet another Xweb-er. To me that is what its all about and one of the best aspects of X1/9 ownership; the camaraderie.

Back