Michael Schumacher

And I am sure Fiat pays him quite a bit to do so, although that has probably ended with his new Mercedes deal.

That's not all....

He has, or has had, a black Ferrari FXX, Ferrari 550 Maranello, Ferrari F355, and some 430 Scuderias, which he had input on the design of, and is nuts about Harleys, and also owns superbikes, and occassionally tracks them. He often goes to the American Midwest on vacation and rides Harleys for uninterrupted miles, something you can't do in Europe very easily. He has racing go karts which he uses to keep his reflexes sharp, and many many other vehicles. It's never mentioned but I'd wager he probably owns a few German cars too, being a native German, that combined with the fact that he is being lured to return to F1 by Mercedes recently. To even imply that he has a Chroma and an Abarth sitting in his garage and drives nothing else, might be a tad of an understatement. Fiat will get him to drive anything they can so they can film it or get the press to see him driving it, and make it look like he owns one.

In 2008 he was driving a Fiat Scudo van in Kent England and hit a garage door that was sticking out into the road. He also did a commercial for Fiat for the Scudo....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIDls9tnoBQ"]YouTube- Fiat Professional Scudo 1[/ame]

he also owns/owned a Dauer EB110 SS and 1-2 of his former F1 cars:wink2:

And prior to his death, the late Enzo Ferrari had a hot little Fiat 500 and was said to be seen regularly in the hills out side the factory and proclaimed to enjoy driving the 500 on those roads even over his cars

Kind of like saying...

...Tiger Woods drives a Buick...

...well he USED to drive Buicks.

wow

Tiger Woods is the Stig!

actually Top gear has admitted to having up to 6 different Pro drivers but won't admit to who they are.

which is OK with me that's part of what makes the show fun to watch .I compare it to Ronald McDonald how many of those do you think there is and how many different ones do you think have had over the years? who cares its Ronald McDonald but it wouldn't be if we knew who he is

Ronald?

Analogy is good accept Ronald might not have the requisite driving skills. Clarkson, as many overlook, is quite a good driver himself, and the stig must be at least that good. Sometimes I honestly wonder about the track times they get, I wonder about the track itself too.

another commercial...

In 2008 he was driving a Fiat Scudo van in Kent England and hit a garage door that was sticking out into the road. He also did a commercial for Fiat for the Scudo....
I've always liked this commercial:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozmRTQjbS8U"]YouTube- Fiat 600 & Ferrari commercial spot con with Michael Schumacher[/ame]

Back