MIDWEST-BAYLESS OPEN HOUSE JUNE 6TH

bb4re

86X 22,000 miles
We are excited about the upcoming Open House on Sunday June 6th. This has been a very popular event for the last several years, and this years get together should be no different.
Come and tour our 20,000 square foot facility and meet the Midwest-Bayless team. We always have a great contingent of Fiats, Lancias, and even some Yugos, Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Last fall we even had a GT 40 show up for a bit. Still working on getting a local Hotel rate, so stay tuned. There will be at least one K20 here and a second should be completed right around show time. Refreshments will abound.
We are located just off of I-71 in Columbus, Ohio. More information to follow!

I plan to be there Sunday

Hey Thomas,

My son graduates from HS on the evening of the 5th, so I will be heading out early in the AM to be there. I really want to see the new shop. ChrisStl may be coming with me too.

A Matt-related question

Matt,

When might you be planning to campaign the X1/9 again? The Speed coverage of that race was great.

Ironically....

...The season opener national race for my division is this weekend, right in my back-yard at Mid-Ohio, however, we will be sitting it out.

We are still too busy getting the new operation organized and satisfying some customer committments at the moment. I have a couple of customers who would probably drive to Ohio and beat me if they found out I spent a weekend playing with my car instead of finishing theirs. (lol)

I've learned a valuable lesson in this: The fastest way not to go racing is to start or expand a business thinking you'll have more resources to go racing. Resources? Maybe. Time? NO.

In all seriousness, we are prepping the blue car for a campaign this year, and if we had an extra week, we might have made it to this coming race.

We are now shooting for attending a double national at Grattan raceway in Michigan next weekend. Stay tuned.

-M

Rumor has it from a very reliable source....

....that a Senior Editor from an extremely relevant magazine is planning on attending our Open House Sunday June 6th!!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

You mean Brett?

....that a Senior Editor from an extremely relevant magazine is planning on attending our Open House Sunday June 6th!!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

That would be nice. I haven't seen him since the Multipla adventure last fall.

By the initials of "C.F.", perhaps?

Do you need a head count? If so, I should be OK for your deal on Sunday, but if you're organizing a dinner deal on the Saturday night before, I'm afraid that I am out for that part.

Thanks - DM

A different...

....relevant enthusiast magazine Senior Editor. I don't want to jinx it by revealing his name...in case his plans change last minute. I spoke with him last week and he stated we are on his calendar.

We look forward to seeing you all here!!!!

Which car are you bringing, Dave? BOTH?!?!?!?:dance2:

You guys have a good time... Its a shame I cant make it....But you will have much more fun with out me.....:D

Back