Midwest-Bayless Summer Open House August 16th and 17th 2024

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
Facebook event link. Mark your calendars. :)

For those not on FB, here is the current info from MWB.

We're happy to announce that our annual Summer Open House has been set as a two-day event, August 16 & 17! We will host a day drive in scenic SE Ohio followed by an evening socializer on Friday the 16th. Our usual Cars & Coffee / Open House / Car Gathering / Italian Lunch will be the next day on Saturday, Aug 17. We hope you can save the date and join us! Watch this space for more details including hotel information in the coming weeks!

Also, if you scroll to the bottom of the MWB store front, you can view their FB announcements.

I need to get that done.

Did you overnight just on Friday or are you hanging out until Sunday?
I booked 3 nights, Thu-Sat. The group deal allows for free cancellation up to 24hrs before check-in, so I figured I would book all 3 nights and see what the future holds.

Brian is unable to attend -I was going to meet up with him & Candy in PA on Thurs, then continue to OH with them.

I'm wondering if there is anyone else between NY & OH I can meet up with to break up the drive. 9 hours straight is too many for me unaccompanied, I get testy with other drivers after about 5 hours 🤪

So, anyone I can meet up with on Thurs?

Hi All!

From our Facebook page - Please let us know if you are joining us on Friday night:
MWB Facebook Page

Open House is about a month away, and we’re excited to announce our Friday August 16th evening event will be held at Edison Brewing, and our cars are a featured attraction that night! Just minutes away from our shop and recommended hotel, Edison features a wonderful list of beers and cocktails, with a huge outdoor patio that provides a commanding view of downtown Columbus. …And our cars will be parked / displayed front and center on the deck! A live band and two food trucks will round out what promises to be an enjoyable evening. You must arrive with the group by 5:30 PM for your car to be parked/displayed on the promenade, but of course late arrivals for the social gathering are encouraged and welcome!
www.drinkedison.com
785 Science Blvd, Gahanna, OH 43230

If you plan to be in attendance with a car on Friday, RSVP so that we can get a head count!

-Bannon

Back