MNX summer 2010!

wannabfast

Thai with a 78 in MN
well i want to do another get together, and i am open to ideas and dates at this point in time, brian had mentioned the possibility of hosting something, but again, i want to have a get together soon, either a wrench session or otherwise

I'm in for anything....Maybe a Saturday lunch at Totinos...

Just got to get my my 81 back together. I'm redoing the cooling system(rad, TT, and hoses) also might tackle the new header and mufler this weekend....Just waiting on a few parts all of which should be in stock Friday....

Let's grill!

Ok, MN Xer's, how about we get together at my place in St. Paul? Let's find a weekend that works to fire up the grill, have some swill and drive the X's (reverse order, of course). :dance2:

I could bring your springs....

Just got to watch the weather lets think about it in early/mid June, the rain slows down then......

Memorial day is coming up if you wanted to get together then! I have placed the shirt order with a few extras should be done by then

looks like we are sort of organizing a header install party at bob's this saturday afternoon, ill have the shirts there

Pictures.....of the MNX header install

It was fun.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
mnx19summer2010003.jpg

Looks and sounds great!

I bought an ANSA quad tip exhaust off eBay this past winter. I have yet to buy the Vicks header. So does the header bolt right up to the exhaust or do you need any pieces in between?

Great job, looks like y'all had a fun day.

Thanks,
Michael

well it sorta fits to the ansa exhaust, but you really should have a second set of hands when fitting it, it seemed that the ansa exhaust was designed for the stock setup, which the flange was about 2" higher than where the vicks setup was

Back