My new aluminum intake pipe

abec

Wil
So a piece of my old rubber hose that goes from the MAF to the throttle body / intake manifold broke and end off during tear down. So I had a new one made out of aluminum, when I got home I saw that Obert had used ones :mallet:. In the end though I am very happy with the new one (and it was only $60 to have made)

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

Nice work.. too bad you may be losing a little bit of low end torque due to the smoothness of the walls but you will get a little bit of high end:headbang:

Nice work.. too bad you may be losing a little bit of low end torque due to the smoothness of the walls but you will get a little bit of high end:headbang:

There wasn't much there to begin with lol. With the performance rebuild I am having done, it wont be an issue. :grin:

I have a perfect original I'll trade ya for that aluminum one. :)

:wacko: lol

you may want to polish then chrome that. then send it to Tony for "inspection and performance benchmark testing". oh, he would need an FI car too, just so happens mine is available. we'll let you know the results.

More new goodies

I need to cut up my credit card, I keep using it!

On order is a new suede Momo Mod78 steering wheel from Momo and a hub adapter from mr.obert
(This is not my photo, this is a 350mm, mine will be slightly smaller at 330mm)
momo1.jpg

and then I found pedals normally 80$ for 50% off! Momo Nero black aluminum pedals.
mpeds.jpg

The quarter is a good size reference as our stock pedals are not much wider then a quarter. Yet these are very small pedals when compared to most other aftermarket pedals. Ill have more pics later after I install them.

Back