NEW 1100cc 128 engines and transmissions.

Hackerjay

Daily Driver
I know of an estate that has 5 complete engines and transmissions. I have not contacted them in a few years and will not unless someone has a real use for these.
The story on these goes, and I have confirmed. Back around 1971 or so, Fiat had a transport ship catch fire. These drivetrains were pulled from totaled cars and given to a man who was racing a formula type car using 1100cc Fiat engines.
In the past, no one has wanted these as they are 1100cc not 1300cc however who really cars if they will get your car back on the road. The transmissions would work on either an 1100cc or 1300cc
Jay

No pricing as I do not own these. Mainly looking to be a broker on the deal just to keep these from being scrapped. Not planning on making any money on these. I have not spoken to the widow about these. The now dead person who they belonged to offered them to me for free about 10 years back. I did not want to move nor store them. I have no plans to bother her about them unless someone wants to take them all and can arrange to pick them up. Located about 30 miles from Seattle.

Back