New Abarth Roadster?

Awesome :excited: Abarth is back!! The concept looks like an elise,tesla, and viper mixed together (not a fan) but I'm sure everything will work out

I like it!

But the one thing I hope they do is make it so the top can be stored in the car. That's one thing I don't care for about the Lotus Elise and which makes the X1/9 better, IMO. From the looks of the photo, it appears that the top may not be able to be stored, but I guess we'll find out in the future. Reminds me a bit of the Opel Speedster, which I was really hoping would be the return of Opel to the USA by GM, but that didn't happen and we got the Saturn Sky, which I think was kind of based off the Speedster. I must have been the only person at my local GM dealership asking to get an imported Speedster :wall:

Opel GT (the new one) is rebadged Saturn Sky or Pontiac Solstice, I don't believe there's much difference besides badging. When I had my Opel GT (1970 version) the Opel guys were rebadging the Pontiac/Saturn version to Opel, for fun. Great looking cars.

Back