New Midwest Bayless website / store is up and running...

Just a quick note to let everyone know that our new Midwest Bayless website and on-line store is up and running.

You can access it at www.midwest-bayless.com

All of the X1/9 items you've previously enjoyed are in the new environment. We also have 11 other Fiat and Lancia model lines being supported by this new site as well. We're plowing inventory into those areas of the store daily, but only a fraction of what we have for those models is on-line at the moment. If you can't find what you're looking for, please give us a call at 1-800-241-1446.

You can browse by category as done in the past, as well as search by Fiat Part Number, Keyword, or Bayless catalog number.

Seamless and complete search functions are a work in progress that will continue over the course of several months to get all of our inventory records updated, so if you can't find it by a precise search, you can still browse to zero in on what you're looking for.

Lastly, we will be adding a lot of informative content and illustrations over time, especially in those parent categories with subcategories underneath. Look for very helpful texts and illustrations in these areas soon.

The old store will be taken down and hits to that site will be automatically forwarded starting on Sunday.

As always, comments and feedback are welcome.

-M

Excellent new browsing/shopping site.

That looks as though it will be a great site and is cleanly laid out. However, I noticed right away that all sorts of things that REALLY make Midwest unique are not listed and that I could not find them under the main categories either. Like Emissions components. You will definitely want us to pick at it for a while. We can “pick” really well!

Good catch larry

Because went to cat/subcat layout, we did have to make a lot of adjustments, and we're noticing the occasional category that went uncreated or is incorrectly named. Go figure that sharp-eyed Larry found one right off the bat. Moving forward, emissions-related stuff have its own category again. Good catch. :clap:

-M

And I didn't spill the beans this time!!

I was hoping you were ready to pull the trigger Matt, my "Favorite" for the old site stopped working last night. :)

Looks good, i was just shopping the old site last night. New one looks much cleaner and more in line with current e-commerce sites.

Now if it only had more unobtainium. I'm always checking in for '74 front signal assemblies, i guess its just luck and timing, and maybe knowing a guy who knows a guy.

Tried it, liked it, bought a bunch of stuff! The new site looks great, Matt. Congrats on the upgrade.

Great upgrade... but...

Like old "evil-eye" Larry... I caught a big boo-boo on your new site also...

The obligatory "Senior Citizen's 50% Discount" button is missing...

HA!

Congrats on everything else though... it navigates nicely!

Nicely Done

I like the new format...Glad to see that your business is growing in these times. Kudos to you and your staff!

T

Nice "Eyes" Larry

Larry catches everything :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Q-nHxgp0M"]YouTube- Larry Fitzgerald I Hop Commercial[/ame]

Back