New parts for franken x from Matt Midwest

Today I got the package from Matt.
As all stuff looks like , i would say quality is 10 of 10, let's hope they work as better as they look good :)

overall, dealing with Matt from midwest was a very nice and constructive experience, I would recomand to buy from him with my eyes closed, he;s one of the best vendors I ever dealed with, good detailed explanation, good communication, fast shipping ( aprox cheap too ), he;s the one i would want to buy again as soon as possible ( as soon as i have some $$$ ).I'll post a photo of what i got from him .Later today I hope I'll have time to mount all the goodies into the car :)

PS. I LOVE YOU Matt <---- ( nothing gay in here )

DSC05931.jpg

DSC05932.jpg

Looking good Ovi -

Now, all you need is one of these:
x19fuespanel.jpg

Matt sells them in 2 separate pieces (and without relays) but I often see them posted in the U.K. as an assembly.
I think that would be your best bet. The one shown (above) I bought from the U.K. pretty cheap. (Like $50 US)

Now that you've got your harness, untangle all the wires and spread it out completely. You're likely to find 3 pre-made assemblies. One for the front section, 1 for the back, and a rather thick bunch for the console area. Separate and wind the front and back sections in separate coils so when you install the harness, your able to lay the thing out inside the car without too much confusion. NOW would be a good time to insure all the ends are in good shape. When I did mine, I had the harnesses all plugged into the (above) fuse panel and placed the fuse panel in it's hooked cradle.

Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.

heheheh

Of course I got one complete like you can see in the photos below.
I wish Matt would mark all connectors before taking the loom out of the car...... like I did in the past.
I am sure I'm going to need help to find places for all connectors, thank you all for being here and answering questions.

DSC05936.jpg

DSC05937.jpg

WOW Ovi... Something to do on those cold Romanian nights...

I see that the weather is not the only thing you have in common with Mr. Bob Brown!~

HA!

Back