New pics of me X with the Daytonas installed...

Quantumleap

Rich Banks
I gotta say they really add a little something extra to this car, added chrome bolt covers and yellow Abarth cap ("Ferrari-esque", which is the look I was going for), the number of comments and thumbs up have gone way up too...
f84de08b.jpg

9037e4bc.jpg

3ba9526f.jpg

20bac505.jpg

2a60e7fe.jpg

f0181bed.jpg

Welcome to the Club...UH wait oh yea I sold all of mine... Dangit....Looking good Rich....:grin:

Couldn't ya spend another 5 bucks and...

... detailed the TIRES with some Meguire's HOT SHINE!

(Get the BIG aerosol can... sprays on and lasts for weeks!)

Geez-Louezz... all dressed up and ya got scuffed up shoes on! Obviously ya never spent any time in Boot Camp...

Looking good otherwise Rich... miss ya too!

Looks very nice...

but it looks like you got awful close to the curb - I'd be real careful about that! :)

Nice RIch

I may have to use a shinier paint when I redo my Daytonas. I went with the duller silver, but the shiney looks pretty good. :)

Looks great but you need lower profile tires like it's no ones business. 185/60/13 is your friend!

Thanks for the great replies!

And Jeff, I love how you pick these great locations to take pics of your cars lol, and I like the look of those Scorps, would love to have a "companion" car to the X, with the ragtop, red with daytonas, the leather seats...hell, I'll just say one exactly like the car you sold haha. And Tony, I miss you guys too, hopefully the wifey and I will take an extended weekend to visit Cali during the summer or at least before fall, but you know how these plans go, things change (just like my wife deciding not to take the job offer she got out there..D'OH!). Cheers - Rich

Back