New Playmate for the X and Scorpion

allansieben

X1/9 Time
Picked up this little gem a couple of weeks ago. It is a 1972 with excellent pedigree. It is a BC car in that it was originally sold by Clarke-Simpkins of Vancouver BC.
It has 57000 original miles and was professionally restored about 12 years ago. The sad news is, that it was stored outside during its post resto, and it has some cosmetic issues due to the elements that will have to be addressed. But it is complete and running! And virtually RUST FREE!
I'm beginning to run out of garage space! Yikes!

Regards, Allan

Perfect companion for the Scorp and X. I love that color! Those wheels look sharp on an 850. Engine is at the right end of the car; life is good!!! Congratulations!!!!!

John O.

Perfect!

beautiful,beautiful car. now, can you take some good side by side (by side) photos of the three cars for us? Interiors too?

The perfect combination!

I couldn't agree more. The 850, X 1/9 and Scorpion are the best of three worlds. If that's possible.

DSCN1369.jpg

4793555834_9175a97a94_b.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

Allan... I'm sorry to tell you this, but...

That BLUE clashes with your other two cars...

HA!

Congrats anyway... great find!

I have to tell you...

I REALLY wish there was an X Web equivalent for the 850 Spider. There *IS* a Yahoo group that's pretty good, but the site has no where near the functionality of THIS site.

Just saying.... <wink>:innocent:

Back