New shop dog at friedmanworks

carl

True Classic
My kids decided I was becoming cranky, depressed, old and needed a dog to make me young again. So far ten week old Lucy the lab likes to run off with metric wrenches and bite my hair when laying on the floor to work on the X. Previous dogs were happy to just run off with any rolls of tape they could grab.

74 year old crabby men love getting up at 5:00 AM, cleaning up "accidents" in the house all day and taking her outside deep in winter weather. With needle sharp baby teeth my hands look like I have been wrestling with rose bushes all day.

I'm so much happier now....I'd be even happier if I could get more than four hours of sleep at night.

I must have been a really terrible dad for my kids to do this to me.

Must be something in the air, my boys presented me with this a month ago. Similar experience as yours

Attachments

• 063E3B11-12F6-47B2-AC0A-4B09ABB888FB.jpeg
    063E3B11-12F6-47B2-AC0A-4B09ABB888FB.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 74
Oooooooh, but so cute!
I am sure you are happy to do all those chores when you look into those eyes. 🥺

My kids decided I was becoming cranky, depressed, old and needed a dog to make me young again.

I'm surprised they took that long to figure it out. The forum's membres and especially those from Mirafiori knows that for a while.

Too bad the kids didn't asked me before. I would have suggest a wolf or even better, a bear out from hibernation.

A leash could be a solution. Tying the dog in one corner of the garage while you work under the Fiat. 🤪

I'm trying to figure out payback to the kids.
I believe you will know the answer when you step in it. Now scrape it off your shoe into a bag and set it on fire on the kid's front porch. Ring the bell, light it up and step back. Your are too old to run away and you want to watch anyway.
💩🔥😈

1. You can change your will and leave everything to Lucy the dog.

2. Borrow cars from the kids and take the dog for a ride. Any and all "accidents" can be blamed on the puppy.

3. Train Lucy to bury cell phones.

All good ideas. My favorite is to call them all at 4:30AM when the wining starts.

Lucy not shop certified yet. she was in the garage when I installed the wheels back on the X with my battery impact gun. I never knew baby labs could run that fast!

Back