non ac heater knob needed

Re: lever

If nobody else responds in the next day or so, I might be able to grab one for you from a local junkyard '81 X on Thursday or Friday. :hmm:

super, I'd appreciate it, meanwhile I'll keep looking, I'm 90% sure I know right where I dropped it but it's elusive.

Jeff (Stich) -- if you have additional knobs after Jeff Vandyke gets what he needs I may want to purchase a few as well if they are in good condition.

We'll see...

Jeff (Stich) -- if you have additional knobs after Jeff Vandyke gets what he needs I may want to purchase a few as well if they are in good condition.

Well, last time I saw them (a few days ago) they were still on the car & in good condition. The question is if I can remove them without snapping the plastic in the area that jvandyke highlighted in his photos. Those levers are notoriously stubborn little b:censored:s! :laugh:

If I wasn't so stubborn and wanted my silly little LEDs embedded in the ends I'd be tempted to go with new ones. Cost of 4 shipped was pushing $45 or so though. Too much for bits of plastic I intend to drill out.

Back