Number 1700 Gets New Paint

allansieben

X1/9 Time
It's been a while since I've posted. Some of you may know of my rear-ender last August. Well...after some soul searching and perseverance, I decided to have the entire car resprayed.

The work was done at 360 Auto Restoration here in Abbotsford and I have to say; these guys did an outstanding job at making the body look like new again.

My apologies on the photos if they appear to be a little grainy, but I took the photos at dusk.

Here they are...

Original damage from August 2012. Repairs covered by Insurance.

New Car:

NOS engine lid and tail light lenses supplied by non other than Chris Obert. Thanks Chris! You da man!!

As my friend Lucio (president of the BC Italian Car Club) would say...Bone Straight! (whatever that means!:huh:)

Love the metaphore! Learn - Play

Not sure what to say here...

Many components were stripped down to bare metal.

With exception to the very minor damage done by some redneck in a lifted Dodge last summer, this car has seen no accidents!

darn flash!

Before the rear ender...and just a cool pic on The Drive with my X1/9 in the forefront. That Montreal BTW is a beauty!

For Bueff...da joobsta'mobile.

But this is the way Bueff likes it!

Looks nice!

Looks good from here...

Congrats on finding the parts. I recently found a right rear turn signal lens in amber on ebay after a pointer was posted on many forums. Turns out I was the only bidder and got it for less than $10. After a year of looking too. :)

Very nice Al, the paint looks very smooth. Custom exhaust? My x has the same wheels as the spider. Every one out for Italian day? B.

Back