oh slot car how i miss thee

Same here,,

It usually hits in Feb. and I take it out about 1st of May when the snow is melted enough to drive it out. I was thinking of going to visit it today for a few minutes. :nod: ( sound familiar anyone ?) :worship::worship::worship::worship:

There is always this from Restoration Hardware $125 on sale:)

slotcar.jpg

I'm thinking about 74 days

After the snow melts and we get a good rain to wash the salt off the roads.......:)

I surely know what you mean...

It has been 23 deg C (73 F) here all day.....and sunny too.....
but all we can do about the weather is talk about it....

Took my car out today.....

Just did a bit of running around, gassed it up, etc. Light sprinkling rain, but about 48*, so he got a little damp. Stored away in the dry garage again now.

Ciao,

Going right at it...

Looks like you're already making great progress on it.
Lemme know if you finish it early and want it picked up early too.
Also, take your time on all that stuff. You don't want to break anything... :shock:

Looking good.

Yeah slow and steady for sure...

You don't want to break anything...

Ya mean like the driver slipping from my grasp and cracking the cluster... only kidding :p:laugh:

Back to reality tamara with a cold front looming 30* rain/sleet/ice :(

2 more jewels from today :wink2:

DSC00068.jpg

I could drive mine...

... if I had time.

Work has taken over my life, two major (for a one-man operation) projects at the same time means no play time. One is a barn remodel and the other is a barn addition.

I actually had to charge the battery in my Bertone the other day just to move it.

Plus the cold (Sumi tires) and the rain (generally sucky weather) means I haven't wanted to take the Bertone out.

Back