oil pan and beer tap shifter

Fiatfiend

True Classic
oil pan and beer tap shifter -- also have brake calipers

Hello there,

If I sell another $40 of my stash I'll have enough to buy four new tires and put the car back on the road without dipping into cash.

I've got a good aluminum oil pan which is probably off a 1300. It looks OK, though a little dirty. No plug, but it has the steel baffle inside. I have a couple of snaps I can text or email. $45 plus shipping.

I have a decent beer tap shifter from a 1979. No major scratches, but the clear plastic has yellowed. $25 and I'll ship it anywhere in the Lower 48. I have snaps of this too on my phone.

If you need anything else, ask me. I might have it.

Dave

Last edited:
Dave...thanks for letting me know about the shifter. Sadly my current one has yellowed too so yours won't help.

Best....Phil

I suppose I can part with mine. I cut the shaft a while back for my MOMO, stocker ain't ever go'n back on. PM me if you want it and I'll take some pictures. I don't recall any yellowing at all.

I've got a black beer tap shifter in excellent condition and don't want it. Problem is I can't figure out how to remove it without damaging it...

it should just unscrew, it might be really tight, maybe hit it with a hair dryer or something for a while?

check for a set screw

at the base of the knob. Mine has one. It would take a small allen head wrench.

Paul Davock

Wanted to bump this and add something

I also have a box of brake calipers. You're supposed to note a price so I'll say $25 a piece plus shipping. Condition seems useable at least.

Back