On the road!!!!!

Robert Mose

True Classic
I am on the road again!! The X passed the mechanical inspection today and is now plated. It felt really good to drive it again after a over 10 years.
On the way home today I bought my lovely wife a bouquet of roses. She has been more than patient during the last 4 years putting up with my seemingly endless hours in the garage. :hug:

Here is a pics with the new wheels.

DSC_2875.jpg

Congrats Robert

Now get out there and enjoy the rest of the driving season! :)

Good job...

Now we expect to see you attend some of our New England get-togethers! :sun:

Congrat's!

Bravo

Bob,
I'm very happy for you Bob and congratulation.:clap:
Your wheels are marvelous.
Now ours X need to meet.

Congrats Bob!...

Hopefully you'll make it down to New England again soon so you can show it off...

Hi guys, I will be racing near you this Sunday!

Hi Robert and Yves,

I will be doing an autoslalom in Sanair (St-Pie) this Sunday (July 25), half an hour east from Montreal. You could join me for racing (www.cadl.qc.ca) or just to show your cars and meet!

Daniel Forest
1987 DSP white Bertone X1/9

My CONGRATULATIONS also Robert...

... as "CONGRATS" is just not enough, with all the effort and finesse you put into that car.

I would expect a dozen roses is not enough either... but a good start! May I recommend a "topless-driving" weekend for two at a resort of HER choice?

(HA! Can I spend YOUR money or what!)

Well done Robert....Looks beaut! Great colour too, I was considering the same but tossing between yellow and gold metallic, the gold won out - but only just........ENJOY
Lappy:sun:

Back