Original Artwork for Sale (possibly....)

deadline design

'85 Bertone
Original Artwork for Sale (definitely ....)

Hi, All,

As a Product Designer by trade I have been drawing for most of my life. But in the past year I have applied that skill in the fine arts arena. Of course, I always intended to utilize my '85 X as a subject for a drawing at some point. This is an image taken from one of the photo's I submitted for the 2014 Calendar, (the photo used for this drawing was not used).

I am investigating getting reproduction prints of the colored-pencil original in a limited edition run of up to 100 pieces if there is sufficient interest. The image shown is not exactly right as the background of the drawing will be white when correctly lit! Proposed size is 11"x17" (it could be larger if people who are interested request it). Projected cost per print on a high quality paper is $20. That may or may not include US destination shipping, I still need to investigate that. I will be protecting the print between 2 pieces of oversized corrugated cardboard.

If enough people are interested I will pursue the project and hope to have the prints in your hands before Christmas.

Cheers!

larry

Last edited:
Excellent work

Very nice. I hope there is interest. Maybe you can figure out a way to sell via Vicks, Obert, etc on the big buyer market. We did something similar about 5 years ago for a charity event, they sold pretty well. This was the art....

Meeting with the Printer on Friday

Thanks, Bernice.

I will keep the Forum updated! I can do a run of 50 at this Printer and still have reasonable pricing.

PS. I love reading your informative posts! One of the many mechanical genius's here on X-Web that truly inspire.

Not a Genius by any means, there is SO much more to learn, explore and understand about the exxe, about planet earth, nature and humanity.

Bernice

Thanks, Bernice.

PS. I love reading your informative posts! One of the many mechanical genius's here on X-Web that truly inspire.

Count me in!

Larry I would buy one if you end up printing out a run of 50 or 100. I really like the print that Aspen Import Auto made too! Is there any of those left to buy?

George

Thanks, George. I don't know anything about the Aspen print. I'll keep all posted in the coming week as I investigate my printing options to get the quality I want to see!

Original Artwork for Sale (definitely....)

I have printed a numbered run of 20 of my colored pencil interpretation of our beloved 'X' and will offer them for $20 each including shipping in the lower 48. If you want one and live outside the lower 48 just let me know and I will get a shipping estimate.

The print is on a card stock thickness, lightly textured, slightly off-white, art paper that is the same as what the original was drawn on.

Please send a PM with your mailing information and I'll provide payment instructions. Payment can be via check or PayPal. Please advise your preference.

I'll mail off the prints as the orders come in.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Looks kinda like Black-Tooth!

I can just imagine. . . someday we'll be repurchasing these RARE numbered prints from each other on E-bay. . . Thanks again Larry, for sharing artistic talent toward all things X (PM sent)

Back