Panasport 14 x 6 wheel sale, note that this is a posting from a vendor...

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Folks,
I got an email from Panasport, they have 2 sets of four 14x6 wheels for Fiat Spider in stock that are being sold "as is" for $190.00 each. I asked about what "as is" meant, and they replied:
"(As IS) wheels have very small dent. probably machining tools touched or touched something while transit before painting.
They are new wheels and the price includes center cap."

If you don't mind a flaw, this offer is a good one as the normal price is $250.00 each.
You should note that Panasport wheels require a special bolt for mounting, and they are NOT included. The correct chromed bolts sell for $6.50 each.
Please note that shipping from their warehouse in Los Angeles to me in Santa Cruz CA (or drop shipped directly to you in the USA) is not included, and what ever that costs will be added to the price.

I must point out that Panasport wheels are NOT hub centering, so it's best that you fabricate or source a ring that will make them hub centering. If you run them without this there is a chance you will have a vibration that is very frustrating.

If you are interested please email me off list.

Thanks for your time,
Chris Obert

Do you have any details like offset, width? Will these fit the X/19?

14 inches in diameter, 6 inches wide.
My notes show:
OFFSET IS 15 MM, BACKSPACE IS 102 MM, 4 X 98 MM BOLT PATTERN.
They will not fit an X1/9 with stock suspension, but with coil overs, possibly some fender flairs, and possibly a spacer, I'm sure you could make them fit an X.

Chris

Back