Parting out California 86 1.5l Fuel injected x1/9

I have the Intake plenum, and intake runners cleaned up and ready to ship, $60 plus shipping.

Exhaust manifold and heat shield, $40 plus shipping.

Have a new coil, and the original coil as a spare, with the coil resistor, $30 plus shipping.

Fuel Rail, fuel pressure regulator, new fuel hoses, new fuel filter, and fuel pump, and hard fuel lines, all for $100 plus shipping.

If there is anything you need, please ask. I'm trying to raise enough cash to buy the 79 x I found here in town. The owner accepted my offer (suprise), and I need to get cash in her hand before she changes her mind!
Thanks for your help!

JL

Pics!

I've got some pics of parts

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j411/jdogpfs/Parts/

I have the Timing belt cover, Fuel rail and FPR, Intake runners (one partially polished), AFM, ICU, and Intake snorkel.

Email me at newfiatguy at gmail.com, and let me know if you're interested in any of these.
I have other parts available, just have to get them off the car still!
Headlights/motors, engine cover, rear trunk lid, rear light assemblies, window glass and motors, etc...

interested in if available: both rear control arms as long as the ball joints aren't toast. Also would be interested in the rear carrier uprights if the hubs are good. email: tracker_* hotmail "DOT" com

They look good, so hopefully I can get the motor out this weekend, and your parts pulled sometime this week. I'll keep you posted!

additional parts

If anyone is looking at Abec's 90% fi motor, I have the remaining parts that you would need to complete it.
I have the Intake plenum and runners, the afm, fuel pump, fuel rail, and all fuel lines including the hard lines. The only thing you would need would be fuel injectors, and you're welcome to my old ones, but they would need to be serviced/rebuilt.

For the front suspension? Yes. I haven't inspected them yet. Send me an email at newfiatguy at gmail.com, and I'll get you some pics.

Did anyone else NOT get their parts?

I'm not getting replies to my emails anymore either.

Last edited:
Jason:

I need two things:
1. If your car has the hole-through-the-glass wing window, I could use that and
2. The auxiliary air valve
If you will PM me at mandlebaum at
s
b
c
g
l
o
b
a
l
dot net, I will send you a photo of the AAV to be sure you have it.

Thanks,
Allen

Back