Playing with Google's ImageFX AI photo tool.

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
Type in 1986 Bertone X1/9 on the moon earth in background and you get some fun results.

X on moon 1.jpg X on moon 2.jpg

I left off the "earth in background" and got some more results with the X on the moon and the moon in the background. Seems plausible. :)

It is weird how it seems to pull together Fiat, Ferrari and Lancia characteristics for some representations. I like the front end in the second picture.
X on moon 3.jpgX on moon 4.jpgX on moon 5.jpgX on moon 6.jpg

"FX" definitely has better taste in bumpers than Fiat did. :D

We have a member or two that want to build a custom "Lancia" inspired X1/9. The first pic (second row) has a decent rear treatment for that.

The AI deemed the genuine bumpers implausible and substituted them with something much more plausible. Not bad!

I am however concerned with the efficency of the cooling system on the moon. The car would definitely overheat. Also, I do not think it is possible to fit in the exxe driver seat wearing any kind of useful space suit.

I thought this reasonably clever. Max Bertone in Russia. One hopes he is still alive.

IMG_0423.jpeg
IMG_0422.jpeg
IMG_0425.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah its clearly something found, I just haven’t figured out where it was from.
IMG_3052.jpeg

ok I cant get past this. looking at these pics reminds me of when I used the front bumper cover on a plymouth laser on my X. I dont jhave any pics of it but I think you can see it from this pic of a laser.
View attachment 81781

Odie

Back