Race parts for sale !

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
Hey folks, I recently bought a new setup so it's out with the old and in with the new(ish). Up for sale is a Matt Brannon Milled/decked/ported and polished 1500 head with a three angle valve grind. This head is FLAWLESS with power delivery. The only reason why I'm getting rid of it is because I picked up a BV head. Also up for sale is my 40 DCNF's with PBS (I think) intake manifold. The carbs are jetted and tuned for a race application, but can be adjusted for the street. Also, only reason why I'm getting rid of them is because I found some DCOE's. I'd like to get $900 for the head and $700 for the carbs and intake. I'll let the whole ball of wax go for $1750 plus shipping. This is literally a bolt on setup. Current pics to follow.

Here's a few shots:

124868.jpg

4ci5.jpg

Last edited:
Also available

Faza Daytona 40/80 cam (not a regrind)

Not sure what its worth, but if you want it, make an offer.

Update

Cam is already sold pending funds.

also, the FAZA horns are not up for sale.

Once I dismount the head and intake, I'll take current pictures. FWIW, the head has less than one race season on it. About 4-5 autocross's

1500 Head

Hello Mike,

The head it is without the cam tower?
I'm interested for the head alone, it is available?

Hello Mike,

The head it is without the cam tower?
I'm interested for the head alone, it is available?

Hi Yves, yes the head is still up for grabs. I'll have it out of the car tomorrow and take some new pictures.

Cam is gone, head and dual DCNF's w/ PBS manifold are still available.

Yves, I may have a deal for you. I'll PM you the specifics.

I adjusted the prices a tad. Carbs are off and ready to be shipped. Head has one intake manifold stud thread slightly stripped, that will be professionally repaired when I get the head off and to the shop.

Back