Reluctantly selling this one-of-a-kind X-1/9

Mike_Gold

True Classic
Show winner, meticulously cared for, always stored indoors. Best offer over $10K:

snow.jpg

Doggone it, I'm tired of winter!! Somebody make it go away!!!

Hilarious!!!!

...Looks like some of the Craigslist ads I see for boats for sale. Pic of a boat with a cover on it, sitting next to a shed. In some of these ads, you cannot even tell what type of boat it is.:eek:

Maybe I shouldn't have

-- posted this in the FS&W. I was just being funny.

bb4re, your sense of humor is too much like mine. Ahh, Craigslist -- always good for a laugh. "Runs great, needs transmission" is one of my favorites.

Sorry, Mike. No, only one X (unless you count the Explorers). I'm just having a bad case of cabin fever.

-- Mike

Buyer beware!

One day it was warm out so I went and looked at this car.

What a terrible paint job.

It had runs all down it.

:) :) :)

-- posted this in the FS&W. I was just being funny.

bb4re, your sense of humor is too much like mine. Ahh, Craigslist -- always good for a laugh. "Runs great, needs transmission" is one of my favorites.

Sorry, Mike. No, only one X (unless you count the Explorers). I'm just having a bad case of cabin fever.

-- Mike

Well as I'm really trying to turn over a new leaf as suggested by my ever so loving Brooke, I was trying to practice a little tact before I let out the WFT!?, if that thing is stored inside, someone needs a new roof ASAP! & "always stored inside, except the days that its not" comments or perhaps the "The only show that cars seen is as an Ice sculpture" comments. i guess i should just stick to what Im good at , being brash and "off" LOL

Back