Replaced the heater valve in my 86 today

Malicious gossip, Brian!

I have never seen wind blow a roller about like it did in Wellington!

The wind NEVER blows that hard in Wgtn, mate!! :D
Rumour has it that one of the Ozzie team's hangers-on was seen earlier in the day, fastening a long piece of thin cord to the handle of the roller so that he could pull the thing along the ground from the boundary!!
The Ozzies were terrified they were gonna get DONE by the mighty Black Caps, and if needed, they could claim that the wind was too strong by pointing out the roller moving along!! :whistle:
It's the truth, mate - would I lie to you???

cheers, Ian - NZ

Hi Jimbo;
I just drained the coolant out of my heater system and cannot wait until I remove the whole thing.Race cars don`t have heaters? right?...LOL......
So am i looking at a very difficult,painful job in order take the whole unit out? how bad?........

I just replaced the valve Albert

Hi Jimbo;
I just drained the coolant out of my heater system and cannot wait until I remove the whole thing.Race cars don`t have heaters? right?...LOL......
So am i looking at a very difficult,painful job in order take the whole unit out? how bad?........

The real problem is the cramped area you have to work in. If you are going to remove the whole unit and discard it, you could just use a torch!! :)

It really isn't too bad Albert. Just be patient and try not to get too frustrated. If you do get frustrated, take a break.

Back