Returning to Xweb,

wrxdrew

1300cc's of Angry Bees
Hey all,

Last time i was on here was about the time of BOFI out here in California. It was great to meet all you wonderful people, and your enthusiasm is no doubt inspiring.

A lot happened since then, The X picked up over heating issues. Football season consumed my weekends and my forum time. Work doubled my work load, and I got hit with an insane tax bill. Needless to say my X time was compromised and started to turn frustrating, and to top it off my X money evaporated.

Anyways, i made a couple of new years resolutions, and I've make good on them.... They are as follows.....

1. Bike to work 3 days a week (for my health, and my wallet)
2. Show the X some love. (which in tale means getting back on xweb)
3. Learn Italian (I speak a little from when i lived in italy, but i want to get fluent)

Welcome back...

Your goals seem achievable. My wife bikes to work 2-3 times a week and it seems like a great way to get in shape. If I didn't need to haul around tools and materials I'd do it too. We're about 40 minutes from town by bicycle.

Get one of those little kid trailers...

... and stuff your tools in it!

The more weight the better shape you'll eventually be in!

HA!

(BTW Greg, my son (41) is an avid biker and will ride essentially uphill from sea level to 2500 over about 47 miles from his place in El Segundo to ours in Santa Clarita. I think it takes him 2 or 3 hours... and then he showers and changes here... has his wife drive him home after the gathering. I'm always amazed... with traffic sometimes the drive takes about 90 minutes!)

Welcome back, Andrew...

... and if ya know what's gud for ya... you'll not leave again!

How's that for some "Italian"?

Back