Right side door

Go Irish

True Classic
Just finished restoring my sons 86X and while at best buy someone side swiped the passanger side, hit and run.
I need a right side door can any one help?
The car was almost perfect. Sad day for my son.

I have...

the complete right side door off a 1980/1981 X (I can't remember the exact year). I will check it out tonight since I remember the X having a lot of rust before Matt took it away.

It is black interior and dark teal green exterior complete with windows.

In Columbus, Ohio.

The door...

is solid and no rust. The windows are included (not electric). You can have it for the large sum of nothing if you don't need the interior fabric parts? I need some of it for my running X. You will be picking it up, right, neighbor? :)

Thanks!

I'm GoIrish's son and I just wanted to say thank you very much for helping us out. My only question is where are you located? Once again thank you for helping us.

Aaron...You have a running X??????

....LOL....Haven't seen it on the road for a few years, now. You should stop over sometime soon! :nana:

Youngsters have to learn the hard way sometimes.

Teach 'em to park like this:
4545419-lonely-car-on-an-empty-parking-lot.jpg

Yep...

Need a battery. Was going to do that this weekend but got side tracked. Maybe tonight. Going to be a lot better outside this week than the past few. Woot!

I got a lot of boxes for Matt I need to get over there. Can't see the X for the boxes.

Great...

...MUCH more comfortable this week! I finally got my electricity back yesterday afternoon, after 9 days without. See you when we see you!

Back