Road trip with the x1/9(well towed it)

DBOZ

Daily Driver
Well I havent posted in a while, moving, but I managed to move my 87 from florida to WI. Pretty easy car to tow, but no weight, and its hard to see(damn tiny) Least now I can finish my project with just new brake and clutch res coming, and new master also.
Hope all is well in X1/9 world,
Darrell

Not far at all, just a hop down the hwy. Soon as shes road worthy, we should try to find most of the wi x 1/9ers here. I know i've seen a couple in the appleton area.
darrell

Check out Chicago flu, I am a member and there are more in Wisconsin, plus in colgate wi, we have the "barn o fiats" just a member who stores our clubs spare parts, and members can take what they need as long as parts are donated back. Great group of guys and always willing to help, and events year round.

I am looking for a member that I met at the Fiat Freak Out 2017 that lives in Colgate. Seeing your comment about the "barn o fiats" in Colgate, I am wondering if it is the same person. He told me that he had some spare parts and I forgot to get his info before we parted ways from the freakout. If you look at my profile photo, he is the one that owns the green x next to my brown x. Any help (if you still check this or not) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi Darrell,

Welcome to Wisconsin. It's a good place to be.
I'm less than a half-hour away from you, in Winneconne. If you've seen a 'Bronze' car running around, it may well have been me. There's another one from Wrightstown that looks pretty similar, so we can both blame any dis-respectable driving you may have witnessed on the other one...

-Brian

Last edited:
Not far at all, just a hop down the hwy. Soon as shes road worthy, we should try to find most of the wi x 1/9ers here. I know i've seen a couple in the appleton area.
darrell
Hi there, I am from Wrightstown, just up 96 from you. If you are ever in the area let me know

Stoney

Hi Darrell,

Welcome to Wisconsin. It's a good place to be.
I'm less than a half-hour away from you, in Winneconne. If you've seen a 'Bronze' car running around, it may well have been me. There's another one from Wrightstown that looks pretty similar, so we can both blame any dis-respectable driving you may have witnessed on the other one...

-Brian
OK with the blaming, I am in the one from Wrightstown. Come summer we will have to have a breakfast mtg some Saturday

Stoney

Back