RSX LSD?

FiatFunk

True Classic
So I've been told an LSD diff from the Acura RSX will fit the 5 speed c506 gearbox.
Has anyone here done this? Just wanting to ask before I buy one...
Greg

I have not heard this. I have built a few Honda gearboxes, even put LSDs in a few, and don't remember any parts that would interchange. Especially the differentials.

To my knowledge, the RSX used the K series engines and I have built both the 5 speed and 6 speed versions. Neither has a differential that will swap to any version of the 500 transaxle that I am familiar with.

Maybe there is a confusion with a company called RSX that used to make a LSD for Fiat boxes. This post from 2020 - RSX Racing Solutions in Spain, their reply re X1/9, Strada T105, Uno Turbo mk1 C506/C507 type gearbox LSD; Yes, we still make the Torsen LSD for Fiat Uno Turbo MK1 and it costs 595€ + transport.

Maybe there is a confusion with a company called RSX that used to make a LSD for Fiat boxes. This post from 2020 - RSX Racing Solutions in Spain, their reply re X1/9, Strada T105, Uno Turbo mk1 C506/C507 type gearbox LSD; Yes, we still make the Torsen LSD for Fiat Uno Turbo MK1 and it costs 595€ + transport.
That sounds much more plausible than a Acura unit fitting. I'm sure if that was possible then someone here would have been all over that by now.

Oh that's probably it! Thanks for clearing that up

Back