scca runoffs at road america

We'll be up Thurs - Sat.

Spectating and lending a hand. Will be hanging with fellow HP racers paddocked over and to the left of the Sargento bridge. If you can't find us there, look for us at the Valvoline logo short party bus near the carosel. :drink:

My son and I were planning on going for at least one day. Might have to hook up the camper and stay a while. Be nice to meet some of you.

Wcarter - if you don't mind me asking, where are you in Milw? I am in New Berlin - Sunnyslope and Cleveland. Not many fellow X's around here.

My son and I were planning on going for at least one day. Might have to hook up the camper and stay a while. Be nice to meet some of you.

Wcarter - if you don't mind me asking, where are you in Milw? I am in New Berlin - Sunnyslope and Cleveland. Not many fellow X's around here.
i was very close to you, condos by target, now im 55th and goodhope. i work sometimes at mustang shellys we should get together sometime.
my son and i are also going, i have access to an atv or maybe a golfcart to take with but no vehicle to tow it, but we are going nomatter what.

anychance of a xweb meetup?

Last edited:
Back