Scorpion Header

bg82x

Bob Grasch
I have a rough Scorpion header I received as part of a package deal. The header has been repaired in the past as seen in the pictures. This header came from a fuel injected Scorpion, so it has a spot for an o2 senser. I'm not sure what it's worth. Plus shipping might be pricey as well. If any one has any interest let me know. I'm open to all offers. Thanks!

Picture Link : http://tiny.cc/vgt3pw

Me too...

I have one for sale as well, it's still hanging on the wall at $200 OBO. Yours looks to be in better shape. The O2 sensor hole may or may not be good, it's only sampling one cylinder in that location. :bla:

I have one for sale as well, it's still hanging on the wall at $200 OBO. Yours looks to be in better shape. The O2 sensor hole may or may not be good, it's only sampling one cylinder in that location. :bla:

Greg,

What you are seeing is not an O2 bung. What you see is the fitting for the thermocouple for an EGT gauge which is considerably smaller than an O2 bung. To correct the original listing, the O2 bung was welded into the tube just after the collector and is not part of the header.

>Scott

Just for your info, Mark at Allison automotive makes a header for the Scorpion. He has been making that header for over ten years now.

Back