Serving our country

mlsceo

True Classic
I just got back from dropping off my son. He's headed to boot camp. Gonna become a United States Marine. A huge thank you to all those who are serving or have served and to those who have family who are serving or have served as well.

Thank you to your son for choosing to serve and to you and your family in supporting his choice. My great uncle was a Marine at Bougainville.

Congrats on growing up a good boy.

I did my service from December '65 to December '69. I remember more about those 4 years than I do about last week.

I realize the service is not for everyone and the service doesn't need any goofballs anyway, but it's quite an experience. Worth doing.

Congrats. My daughter went through Army bootcamp. Make sure to send way to much to him in bootcamp. Believe it or not, cough drops are quite valuable, and traded frequently. Since they are not candy, they are allowed. Now, if for any reason he runs into trouble and gets hurt, they will offer him the chance to go home, then come back when he is better. DONT DO THAT... They will follow it up with a medical discharge. Whatever happens, he will need to stay there and get it done.

Congrats again! Looking forward to hearing what area he goes into after graduation.

Congrats on growing up a good boy.

I did my service from December '65 to December '69. I remember more about those 4 years than I do about last week.

I realize the service is not for everyone and the service doesn't need any goofballs anyway, but it's quite an experience. Worth doing.
Thank you, Ernie.

Congrats. My daughter went through Army bootcamp. Make sure to send way to much to him in bootcamp. Believe it or not, cough drops are quite valuable, and traded frequently. Since they are not candy, they are allowed. Now, if for any reason he runs into trouble and gets hurt, they will offer him the chance to go home, then come back when he is better. DONT DO THAT... They will follow it up with a medical discharge. Whatever happens, he will need to stay there and get it done.

Congrats again! Looking forward to hearing what area he goes into after graduation.
Great info. Thanks. I'll sure keep you posted.

Back