Seven X19 owners at Cars N Coffee!

rturchan

Baja Bob
The "mean green machine" with stripes and Georges Martini X19 proudly represented our group. The following X19 owners were in attendance:
1 Gilles and Connie , Actually the X19 is Connies car.
2 Randy ( bought his X from Jeff & is getting ready to paint it)
3 Brian , mean green machine, with stripes!
4 George, Martini Dallara
5 Paul and Mary, From AZ with X19 under construction ( might buy my '71 Opel Kadett wagon)
6 Jeff JJAY911 , who actually has a job ( I want proof )
7 Me, Bob T.

Brians '74 X
IMG_3026.jpg

Admirers of Georges X19
IMG_3035.jpg

Caught discussing Fiats..
IMG_3032.jpg

Great time had by all. Hope to get Tony there next time.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I hope to get down there to rap with you guys one of these Saturdays, but I'm currently X-less and it's quite a drive thru L.A. for me. (I have an '85 BMW 635 and a '65 Chevy SS; both great cars in their own right but neither is as much fun as a good X.) Any chance of you guys coming up to Woodland Hills some Sunday A.M. for one of the Supercar Sunday cruises? The last Sunday of each month is always the "big one"...literally hundreds of specialty cars. Last Sunday we had a nice get-together of Ferraris and Lambos and it was very cool. A couple of Miuras, Daytonas, lots of 3X8s, 355s, etc. plus some vintage models including a '57 Testarossa.

I got to say Bob.... That is not the best photo of Gilles and myself...:hmm:

Here are some pics of the Martini car I took that day.. JJ

DSC05026-1.jpg

DSC05018-1.jpg

Today Randy and I were at the cars and coffee event. He has just had his car repainted. Looked great and has some nice touches added. See if you can spot all of the unique things he has done...:thumbsup:

DSC05132-1.jpg

DSC05129-1.jpg

DSC05127-1.jpg

I also showed up with the Dallara bodied 74:)....

DSC05126-1-1.jpg

DSC05122-1-1.jpg

DSC05125-1.jpg

DSC05121-1.jpg

DSC05139-1.jpg

Today Randy and I were at the cars and coffee event. He has just had his car repainted. Looked great and has some nice touches added. See if you can spot all of the unique things he has done...:thumbsup:

DSC05132-1.jpg

DSC05129-1.jpg

DSC05127-1.jpg

Looks like he used euro side indicators on the front, recessed the standard turns and added clear lenses, used chrome window trim as a "blade bumper" used either a 1500 chin spoiler or had a custom spoiler made, the fore mentioned "bun warmer" cargo shelf/rain tray, and plugged the holes on the trunk where the luggage rack used to be... hmm that's all I can see at the moment:huh:

Back