single DCNF manifolds

fiatfactory

Steve Cecchele
I've just had a batch of six done, see picture,

$250au each plus postage ($60/70 to USA for air mail)

Top two are made from Euro spec 1300 manifolds, lower 4 are made from euro spec 1500 manifolds.

More pictures available on request.

Limited production run...

SteveC

More info

These have been specifically manufactured to suit the engine tilt of the X19, they are not to suit 128/ritmo/uno.

The carb mount plates are water jet cut and sized for 36DCNF, but will fit 40DCNF as well. The carb mount stud holes are threaded to suit 8 x 1.25 regular metric studs.

SteveC

2 manifolds sold, 2 x 1500 and 2 x 1300 left.

There may not be more of these for a while as I've run out of core manifolds... unless someone in Europe has a pile they want to sell.

SteveC

2 manifolds sold, 2 x 1500 and 2 x 1300 left.

There may not be more of these for a while as I've run out of core manifolds... unless someone in Europe has a pile they want to sell.

SteveC

WHEN you do run out, I might have a 1300 core but I don't know if it was 128 or x19. Is there a common way to check?

Tim,

If it's a USA spec 1300 manifold then it will have teeny tiny ports, and I doubt anyone will want it unless ported, which is very difficult to do well...

but post up the part number an I'll let you know...

Martijn,

yes this is the last of the 10 or so manifolds you sold me... :) if you can find another few I would be happy to do the same deal again soon...

SteveC

Steve,

Noticed in other older posts you were also sourcing a carby to fit. Are you still able to supply these?

hi Hait,

yes, I've still got a few NOS dcnva carbs, I'll shoot you a PM.

mx5rush,

I'll dig out the research I have on all the x19 manifolds I've got listed... if you let me know which cast in number your referring to when you say "1500 carb USA spec" I might have port dimensions for it...

SteveC

Back